Untitled 1

Draw your own conclusions. All I want to say is that the girl sitting on the ball/egg makes me think of my sister - for some reasons all girls in my paintings will always be my sister. I must love her a lot :) Or maybe it's just because as a gay man it's difficult to relate to the female figure as being that of any other person other than someone from your immediate family... Who knows??? 20cm x 20cm oil on hardboard

3 Comments:
Thanx for the comment. I think we are all waiting for ourselves to hatch.I like the colour tones.
I like the brown thing even though I dont know what it is. I think the girls on an egg too, will it hatch? No. The colors are nice, especialy the egg.
love the composition of this one - it seems to me like the girl is carried away in her thoughts in the middle of a neverending desert... with a window in the sky... just my own interpretation... the colours are so calming...
Dani or Annie!
Post a Comment
<< Home