Sunday, October 02, 2005
About Me
- Name: muzormur
- Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Who am I? I'm the one who lives in the hope that one day I will have lived enough lives to have lived out my countless dreams. This life, for certain, is for the sole purpose of living creatively - my ultimate goal. The pure beauty of being able to answer "I'm an artist" when asked who I am. I don't know whether this blog is just for me to retain a record of what I've painted or of what I've thought, or whether it's for friends and family to have a look at when that connection seems frail or whether it's for anybody to just share what they think with me... Whichever category you fall into, you chose this blog for some reason - perhaps unbeknown to you - so welcome. I hope that you will find - somewhere between the lines and graphics - the message that you are looking for. Murray


2 Comments:
This now has all the power without any distraction. Very, very nice. Please consider giving the figure some small amount of very subtle color, a compliment to one of the colors you already use.
I think it has to be a warm color to pull the figure closer to the viewer.
Post a Comment
<< Home